Entradas populares

martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

Tan solo ganas, only a simple wish

Since a couple of months I had been having a feeling, a strange feeling, I didn' know why it was, but it was. It was like a ... I don't know how to describe it. I have to say it in spanish, sólo ganas de besar a alguien sin esperar nada a cambio(just want to kiss someone, but expecting nothing in change) , maybe it was a caprice . Whatever, the other day I asked to a friend if he had had this feeling in his life, and he said yes, so I felt normal, but not all convinced. So later, one day after that, my wish become true, exactly with the person I was thinking of, it was better of what I expected, but now I'm confused, well, I'm lying, it was great, but now that I know how it taste, how can I jus forget it? it's hard,  MMM, so confused.

No hay comentarios: